PWFC Member Portal
The member portal will be a key tool for you to get the most out of your membership at PWFC now and in the future. Booking workout times, appointments and classes, making purchases, printing receipts and more.
The menu items and appearance are currently basic but as we complete the set up and we return to services like Group Fitness you will see more options and a more pleasing view. Also, some of the details like receipts and statements are not currently available.
Members to log into the Member Portal,
- log into this URL – https://purdyswharffitness.cshape.net/gym2/MemberLoginBeta.aspx.
- On the login screen, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- On the next screen enter your email address Purdy’s Wharf Fitness Club has on file and click ‘Send Confirmation’.
- you should receive an email immediately. If you do not, you should check their SPAM, Junk or Clutter folders.
- Click the link in the email where you will enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Once the password is created, you will log into the Member Portal using your email address and the password you just created. We understand that email address log in may not be working so you can use last name-first name (ie doe-john)
- Please do not forget your password.
To arrange a time to workout
Important Steps before you can book your Zone
To get access to booking workout zones you must perform these steps first (note this is a 1-time action approx time 3 minutes)
- Log in to Member Portal
- In the Left Menu Bar click Purchase Services
- Then find Zone Workouts and “purchase” by clicking the small black arrow in the bottom right corner (its $0.00)
- Scroll down the page and Proceed to Payment. There is no charge
- Click to view waiver, click box to agree to Terms
- Scroll to bottom proceed to payment, Click Submit, click continue.
- Sign Waiver-Load Signature- Save Contract
You are now Ready to book a workout Zone
- Return to the Member Portal menu
- Click on Get In the Zone on the right menu bar
- Be sure The top left it says Weekly View- if it says Station Matrix click to change
- Choose the Day (1st day available Wed June 10) you would like to workout
- Determine what zone you would like to workout in that day
- Select an available time slot for that day click register- if you need to change click unregister
- If you get an error “You do not “own a service package that allows for registration in this class” you will need to return to purchase page and repeat.
What we need from you
When we transitioned into the new software, not all details were transferred and we realize some information may need to be updated. Regardless if you are coming back right away or down the road we want to be sure we have the most relevant information so we can communicate with you and make sure you get your Birthday Present. By updating your information it will not reactivate your membership.
We ask everyone to please follow these steps( entire process approx 5 minutes)
- Log in to the member portal
- Click on My info in the menu bar
- Click update user profile–
- Scroll down the page and confirm the information, add or change the details in each section
- When finished click update profile