How to Play
- Your Passport doubles as a Bingo card.
- Sign your name to a Bingo Card/Passport at the club
- Complete tasks at your discretion- however some activities only occur once.
- You can complete more than 1 square in a day
- Each time you complete a task, stamp the square on your bingo card
- Every Bingo (a straight line in any direction) qualifies you for a ballot for a prize
- Register for Classes/Workshops in Mindbody
- If you cannot complete a task due to injury or schedule conflict we will find an alternative task
- Have PWFC staff a workout partner or take a selfie to confirm your completion of these challenges
- Indoor Triathlon,
- Go for a Walk
- Desk workout and Rolling Instruction (posted in our blog and at the club),
- Classes (Watch for our intro classes. Class booking is based on availability)
Book a class on line from our website pwfitness.ca – Activities)
- Strength Class- Girl Power, Absolute Strength, Barre, TBS
- Cardio Class -Burn Bootcamp, Dance Fusion, Ride
- Mindbody Class- Yoga, Simply Stretch
- Express Class- Short Circuit, AbsoGlutely, Power Up
- Need some ideas for your Upper Body/Lower Body/ (Search our move of the week archives www.pwfitness.ca)
- Please check our Events Page for details on Flu Shot, CPR, Workshops.
- Goals and Objectives Sheet (Complete and submit to PWFC staff)
- 3 day food tracker (Complete and submit to PWFC staff)
- Weekly Challenges posted on our Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram each Sunday in October