This Forgotten Accessory will help you reach your goals faster
- Are you struggling to achieve the results you want, possibly going through the motions and just maintaining your fitness or are you progressing?
- How do you know?
- What are you measuring?
- What are you monitoring?
The missing piece to achieving your goals (beyond not setting goals) could be something simple but unless you identify it you may never realize it.
12 Reasons you should be using a Fitness log, trackers, or a journal
- Reach your goals and achieve results faster
- Be more efficient with your time and workouts.
- Be more accountable to yourself and your goals.
- Make modifications and identify when and where changes need to be made.
- Motivate, reinforce & remind you why you are doing what you are doing.
- Focus on the direction of your programming.
- Know when it’s time to change up your program (ie, exercises, sets, reps or tempo)
- Stay committed to your plan.
- Understand behavioral patterns that may connect your daily habits to poor choices around nutrition, sleep deprivation, or excessive stress.
- Plan your week, by adding consistency and accuracy to your workouts.
- Set your intentions for future sessions and daily goals to challenge you and keep you focused on the present while aiming for something bigger
- Check back and monitor how far you have come and watch your progression